In this episode, the team discusses the top 10 announcements from Microsoft Ignite across all workloads.
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Power Automate - Power virtual agents
- Project Cortex
- Cortana Personal assistants
- New Edge Browser
- Cisco and Microsoft partnership
- Azure AD update to include MFA for all with MS authenticator app and MFA is enabled by default on new tenants
- Outlook/Excel conversational search
- Office Mobile App
In this episode, the team is at Microsoft Ignite 2019 to discuss the major milestones projected and delivered in Microsoft Teams for 2018-2019. Tune in to see how Teams has evolved and what the future of communications looks like as more Team developments on the Intelligent Communications along with the top 5 takeaways and impacted features announced at Ignite 2019.
Keep watching for a Special guest flyby
Wow 30 episodes since Ignite 2018! In the episode the team discusses what we all are doing and looking forward to at Ignite 2019.
O365 Eh! Podcast recording: Microsoft Teams How did we get here? Thursday 1:10 pm - 2:10 pm The Hub: Podcast Booth 2
Come find us if you want to get our cool new sticker!
In this episode the team discusses the new updates and enhancements to Microsoft Teams calling and meeting experience.
In this episode, the team chats about Top 5 usability questions in Microsoft Teams some challenges, ways around them and advice.
In this episode the teams goes unplugged with our guest Karuana Gatimu, Lead for Customer Advocacy Group for Microsoft Teams Engineering
In this episode the teams goes unplugged with our guest Anna Chu, Microsoft Senior Product Marketing Manager about the what happens post Microsoft Ignite and how to engage with the community.
In this episode the team discusses the latest announcements around Skype for Business Online, Audio Conferencing Providers retiring.
- What does that mean to your business?
- What will happen to your on-premises environment?
- Why you should start planning your upgrade?