In this episode, we talk about all things you need to know about the move from classic Microsoft Stream to new Stream.
Listing all the content you have in Classic Stream
Permissions related challenges to sharing out content in the new stream
Office video migration
WOW 3 years have flown by, this latest episode the team recaps:
- Our 2020 Episodes
- How 2019 rolled into 2020
- Key features from 2020
- Looking forward into 2021
New intro music provided by Habib's son Mo.
In this episode, we have a good chat with the guys who are coordinating Teamsfest. They give us a rundown about the 1-day event that is jam-packed with a star-studded lineup with sessions related to Microsoft Teams.
Registration Link for the event: TeamsFest 2020 (sessionize.com)
In this episode the team discusses the new highly impactful end-user changes, these features are large enough that would require changes to documentation or end-user adoption and training.
- New meeting pre-join experience
- New meeting experience
- Breakout rooms
- Meeting options
- Channel Info (I)
- Moved Channel Meeting in top Corner (Meet Now in Channel)
- New file share experience
- Planner /todo /tasks
- Microsoft Lists
- Network Device Interface - NDI
- Updated Notification Experience
- New Message Actions (Integrations with Power Automate )
- New Templates (create a Team from a Template)
- Updates to MTR (Coordinated Meetings and WebEX Direct Guest)
- Merge Phone Calls
- New Phone UI Change
In this episode, the team discusses our notes from the field while working with clients in helping support their end-users.
In this episode, we talk with Paul Woodsfounder of AdoptAndEmbrace.comand co-author of Adopt & Embrace Microsoft Teams"A manager's guide to communication, collaboration, and coordination with Microsoft Teams"
- Foreward: Karuana Gatimu
- Co-author: Helen Blunden
- Co-author: Benjamin Elias
- Co-author: Darrell Webster
In this episode the teams goes unplugged with our guest Karuana Gatimu, Lead for Customer Advocacy Group for Microsoft Teams Engineering