In this episode, the team discusses the top 10 announcements from Microsoft Ignite across all workloads.
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Power Automate - Power virtual agents
- Project Cortex
- Cortana Personal assistants
- New Edge Browser
- Cisco and Microsoft partnership
- Azure AD update to include MFA for all with MS authenticator app and MFA is enabled by default on new tenants
- Outlook/Excel conversational search
- Office Mobile App
In this episode, the team is at Microsoft Ignite 2019 to discuss the major milestones projected and delivered in Microsoft Teams for 2018-2019. Tune in to see how Teams has evolved and what the future of communications looks like as more Team developments on the Intelligent Communications along with the top 5 takeaways and impacted features announced at Ignite 2019.
Keep watching for a Special guest flyby
Wow 30 episodes since Ignite 2018! In the episode the team discusses what we all are doing and looking forward to at Ignite 2019.
O365 Eh! Podcast recording: Microsoft Teams How did we get here? Thursday 1:10 pm - 2:10 pm The Hub: Podcast Booth 2
Come find us if you want to get our cool new sticker!
In this episode the teams goes unplugged with our guest Anna Chu, Microsoft Senior Product Marketing Manager about the what happens post Microsoft Ignite and how to engage with the community.
In this episode we discuss with our guest Anna Chu, Microsoft Senior Product Marketing Manager about the new Microsoft Ignite 2019 Community Call for content. With some tips and guides on how to submit your community session.
Call for Community Champions
In an inclusive effort, the call for Community Champions will be open to members of all communities on July 9. We will be seeking:
- Facilitators for 45-minute “Conversation Starter” sessions (this is an interactive discussion, limited to 50 attendees – you must have a reservation to attend)
- Podcasters and Vloggers to record content in 60-minute timeslots (some may be selected by reviewers to deliver their recording live for attendees to listen into)
- Community Reporters via an audition process
Those who are successfully selected for any one or more of these roles will be offered:
- One full conference pass to Microsoft Ignite 2019
- Up to 6 nights of hotel accommodation
- Flight coverage (up to USD$600 for domestic and up to USD$2,000 for international itineraries)
Items not covered: Seat/flight upgrades, meals, ground transportation, broadband, telephony, bag/luggage fees, parking, car hire, gas, mileage for gas, any personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
Speaker Fees will not be offered as compensation for speaking at Microsoft Ignite 2019 as part of this Call for Content.
In this episode the team reviews and details all of the conferences that are happening in 2019. Listen in and see which conference that may best suit you and help expand your knowledge and skillset.
- MVP Global Summit , Bellevue WA, March 21-22
- Enterprise Connect Orlando, FL March 18-20
- Microsoft Build 2019 Developer Conference. Seattle, WA, May 6-8
- UC EXPO 2019, London, England, May 15-16th
- SharePoint Conference, Las Vegas, MAY 21-23
- Comms vNext ,Denver, CO, JUNE 5-6
- Microsoft Inspire, Las Vegas, NV, July 14-18
- Microsoft Ignite ,Orlando, FL, November 4-8
In this Episode the O365Eh.com was all at Microsoft Ignite 2018, re-capping the pulse of Ignite and the significant announcements.
In this Episode the O365Eh.com was all at Microsoft Ignite 2018, re-capping the new Skype for Business Online to Teams Transition Announcement