In this episode we discuss with our guest Anna Chu, Microsoft Senior Product Marketing Manager about the new Microsoft Ignite 2019 Community Call for content. With some tips and guides on how to submit your community session.
Call for Community Champions
In an inclusive effort, the call for Community Champions will be open to members of all communities on July 9. We will be seeking:
- Facilitators for 45-minute “Conversation Starter” sessions (this is an interactive discussion, limited to 50 attendees – you must have a reservation to attend)
- Podcasters and Vloggers to record content in 60-minute timeslots (some may be selected by reviewers to deliver their recording live for attendees to listen into)
- Community Reporters via an audition process
Those who are successfully selected for any one or more of these roles will be offered:
- One full conference pass to Microsoft Ignite 2019
- Up to 6 nights of hotel accommodation
- Flight coverage (up to USD$600 for domestic and up to USD$2,000 for international itineraries)
Items not covered: Seat/flight upgrades, meals, ground transportation, broadband, telephony, bag/luggage fees, parking, car hire, gas, mileage for gas, any personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
Speaker Fees will not be offered as compensation for speaking at Microsoft Ignite 2019 as part of this Call for Content.