In this episode, the team discusses upcoming changes in M365 that will break your configuration if you don't act upon them.
- Microsoft Teams Powershell Cmdlets for number management
- Microsoft Teams SBC Direct Routing - Changes
- Microsoft Teams Meeting recording expiration policy
- IE 11 Expiration
- Microsoft Exchange - Plus Addressing
- Microsoft Exchange - API Retirements
- Microsoft Exchange - Anti-Malware policy - Quarantine notifications for recipient
If you have a Direct Routing as a Service (DRaaS) user with a DID for which you need to remove that DID, you must run the Remove-CsPhoneNumberAssignment cmdlet for that user and then renenable them for EnterpriseVoice using Set-CsPhoneNumberAssignment -EnterpriseVoiceEnabled $True
This enables EV without assigning a DID which would be useful for users that don't require a DID or need to be an Agent in a Call Queue for example.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download